My more "legit" side

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A PureHost Aged PureHostage

Support Reply
Hi Dan,

I see that you have one existing ticket outstanding and it is currently being worked on by our Senior Windows Engineer. That ticket number is 1,XXX,XXX. [THAT's RIGHT Kiddies, over 1,000,000 tickets given out!!!!]

I'll let you know what the status is of it once I hear back. This individual does have many other tickets so I'm not sure exactly how soon it will be resolved.

Thanks,


Eric Rayleonard
Director, Reseller Programs

No comments:

"HEY, dude! What"s with the name change?"

I took the name from a company that was apparently - for 6 months - either out of business or freakishly absent from the web, adding further mystery and intrigue to the WWW, and my lawyer advised me that since I do not sell products using this blog and websidestory.com does, I do not have to give them my blog name. So I will not. Not that there will be any future problems from said company, it's just that MY lawyer advises ME, and I usually follow that advise. Good hunting and be thinking Caddyshack 2 if you need to know what my lawyer is like.

copyrights

copyright 2005+ by Dan Prowse